Always carefully supervise your pet when playing with this and other pet toys. Do not permit your pet to swallow this toy or any part of it. This product contains 3 Alkaline LR44 1.5v button cell batteries. Swallowing may lead to serious injury or death. Severe burns can occur within 2 hours of ingestion. Immediately see a doctor. Do not disassemble, charge, crush or expose to fire or high temperatures. Moreover, this product should be inspected periodically for damage. The likelihood of injury to your pet increases if it is playing with a broken or damaged toy. Please discard when worn. Intended for pet use only. Keep out of reach of children.