The Groom Genie became the first grooming brush that not only detangles and beautifies coats, but reduces a pet’s grooming anxiety while strengthening the bond between owner and pet.
- BRISTLE DESIGN: Part of the real magic behind the Groom Genie brush is its unique tri-length bristle pattern which gently unravels knotted fur and hair, instead of pulling it.
- TENSION STRENGTH: The Groom Genie bristles are designed to give just enough in order to undo knots without pulling them, making the brushing experience feel more like petting than brushing.
- BRISTLE COLOR: The dove gray color of the bristles make it easy to see potential issues with a pet’s coat like pests and dried blood.
- A BETTER GRIP: The handle—or the lack thereof—of the Groom Genie is a unique paw shape design. Obviously, this was inspired by the pets this brush will brush, but the shape also has a function. The indentures formed by the paw create a natural and comfortable place to position fingers and palms for pet owners.
- NO HANDLE. NO PROBLEM: Without a handle, your hand can be closer to the fur/hair, creating instant reaction time to problem areas. Additionally, the handleless format allows for more even and thorough pressure with each stroke.
- HEALTHY COATS AND RELATIONSHIPS: With the Groom Genie, the brushing experience for a pet is more like being pampered than groomed – which allows you to brush your pet more effectively. The more you can brush your pet the more evenly natural oils will be distributed, leaving coat healthy and shiny.
- OVER TOO SOON: Both you and your pet will get pleasure from sharing the brushing experience more often. This means they will stay less matted, their coats look better and you’ll have less less hair on furniture and clothes. Enough said!
The Groom Genie evolved from a brush designed for humans — the Knot Genie. Rikki Mor, a mom of three, was frustrated with the huge cost and lack of effectiveness of other detangling brushes on the market. So she took matters into her own hands and invented what is now known as The World’s Best Detangling Brush. Word about this amazing brush spread from mom to mom, salon to salon, Facebook friend to Facebook friend, local news to national news, from the US to the rest of the world. In all the feedback about the brush, a few observations kept reoccurring. One was that sensory-challenged children loved the brush. Another was that many people had purchased a second or third brush to use on their pets. Of course, the lightbulb went on. Work started immediately on creating the pet version of the Knot Genie.