KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
HAZARDS TO HUMANS. CAUTION. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. May cause severe eye irritation. Avoid breathing spray. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Persons applying this product must wear household latex gloves.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS.
For external use only. May cause severe eye irritation. Take care not to spray in the animal's eyes or facial area. Do not use on kittens and puppies under 8 weeks. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS
FLAMMABLE. Keep away from heat and open flame.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal.
STORAGE. Store unused product in original container only, out of reach of children and animals.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
CONTAINER DISPOSAL. If empty: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
CONTACT. Please call our experts at 1-800-660-1842, Monday-Friday, 8am-8pm EST with any questions or comments about flea, tick, chewing lice and sarcoptic mange control or FRONTLINE® Spray.
WARRANTY: To the extent consistent with applicable law, the Seller makes no warranty, expressed or implied, concerning the use of this product other than indicated on the label. Buyer assumes all risk of use and handling of this material when such use and handling are contrary to label instructions.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.