Do not use on dogs, cats or rabbits under 12 weeks of age. Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after using. Do not contaminate food or foodstuffs with this solution. Avoid contact with animal's eyes. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, medicated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Do not use or store near heat or open flame.