Combiva II for Dogs and Puppies treats and prevents flea infestation on dogs and puppies. Kills adult fleas, kills re-infestation fleas within 2 hours, and breaks the flea life cycle and prevents flea eggs and larvae from developing into adult fleas. Combiva II is waterproof and each dose lasts up to one month.
Directions for Use:
1. The dog should be standing or in a comfortable position for easy application. Apply the entire contents of the applicator evenly to three spots along the dog’s back, from the shoulder to the base of the tail.
2. At each spot, part the hair down to the level of the skin and gently squeeze the applicator to apply the product. Avoid superficial application to the dog’s hair.
3. Do not apply an excessive amount of solution to any one spot. This could cause the product to run off the dog. Do not get the product in the dog’s eyes or mouth or allow your dog to ingest the product. Do not use more than one tube on dogs greater than 55lbs.
4. Discard the empty applicator as outlined in the storage and disposal section.
5. Repeat every month, or as recommended by your veterinarian.
Frequency of Application
Treatment of Combiva II for dogs and puppies will kill fleas on dogs and puppies within 12 hours and re-infesting fleas within 2 hours. It is possible pre-existing pupae in the environment may continue to emerge for 6 weeks or linger depending on climatic conditions.
Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid – 9.10% Pyriproxyfen – 0.46% Other Ingredients: 90.44% Total – 100.00% Net Contents: 0.042 fl. Oz. (3 doses, each 0.014 fl. Oz.)
Precautionary Statements Hazards to Humans Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to domestic Animals For External Use On Dogs Only. Do Not Use On Cats. Do not use on puppies under 7 weeks of age or puppies weighting less than 3 lbs. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing dogs. If your dog is exhibiting signs or is being treated for skin dermatitis, talk to your vet before applying any topical flea and tick control product. Side Effects: Monitor your dog after application. Side effects, although rare, may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-800-999-0297. Have the product container on label with you when your veterinarian for advice. First Aid: If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment. Have person sip water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If on skin or clothing: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.